- DIY & TRADE WELCOME
- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
The pilot pin or centre pin as it is also known, is used for ejecting the slug from the centre of the cutter on completion of the hole. The pilot pin is also used as the central focal point when positioning the drill on the pre marked steel.
- Centralises the position of the hole on the pre-marked steel.
- Lubricates the cutter internally by acting as a flow tap for the coolant as it retracts into the spring loaded machine arbor, increasing tool life and ensuring slug ejection.
- Ejects the solid slug of steel on completion of the hole.