- DIY & TRADE WELCOME
- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
Astro Batt Boards
Specifically designed for sealing around service penetrations in walls and floors, a single Astroflame board (50mm or 60mm thick) can provide high levels of fire integrity and insulation.
Tested in Block Wall, Concrete, Masonry, Plasterboard Partition and tested in Concrete Floors.
Offering up to 4 hours fire resistance in accordance with BS476: Part 20: 1987 and EN 1366-3 : 2009. Up to Rw 60dB sound reduction please refer to the Astroflame technical department.
Astroflame Boards consist of a stone fibre core coated on both sides with Astro Coat which transforms during a fire to prevent the passage of fire and smoke and the transfer of heat.
- Fire Resistant Board for sealing service penetrations in walls or floors.
- CE Marked and UL-EU Accreditation.
- Fire Resistant testing to EN 1366-3 : 2009 and BS 476 Part 20 : 1987.
- Fire Classification to EN 13501-2.
- Air Permeability testing to EN 1026.
- Acoustic Isolation testing to EN 10140.
- Suitable for indoor use without additional environmental protection.
|Product Code||Product Description||Weight|
|AFB1200DC50||Astro Batt||600mm x 1200mm x 50mm: 140kgm3 density|
|AFB1200DC||Astro Batt||600mm x 1200mm x 60mm: 160kgm3 density.|
Est. Delivery: 3-5 days