- DIY & TRADE WELCOME
- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
Astro PFP FR Boards
The Astro PFP FR Board is designed to prevent the spread of fire and smoke through openings in fire rated walls and floors where openings are formed to allow the installation of multiple building services. It will also maintain the acoustic design performance in fire rated walls and floors.
The Astro PFP FR Board consists of a high density stone wool core, over-coated with Astro PFP FR Coating. The top coating provides additional protection by significantly reducing the permeability of the stone wool core and preventing the passage of hot gases, thus reducing the temperature rise on the unexposed side and reducing heat conduction through the building services.
- Classified for all types of constructions with or without building service penetrations.
- Simple and very quick to install.
- Easy to retrofit additional building services after installation.
- Permanently flexible - will accommodate movements during fire and smaller movements in the construction it has been fitted within.
- May be installed in gypsum walls with or without framing around the opening and can be patress fitted.
- Halogen free with added fungicides.
- Once fully cured, the board resists UV, humidity and frost.
- Astro PFP FR Boards can be supplied with a smooth surface.
- Precautions are required to be taken to prevent a person stepping onto a blank horizontal penetration seal.
|Product Code||Product Description||Size|
|AFPFPB50||Astro PFP FR Boards||50 x 600 x 1200 mm|
|AFPFPB60||Astro PFP FR Boards||60 x 600 x 1200 mm|
Est. Delivery: 3-5 days