- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
The design of the water mist extinguishers' supersonic nozzle creates a microscopic mist curtain which reduces the oxygen content (required for combustion) around the fire, extinguishes the flames and creates a highly effective cooling blanket on the burning material, preventing re-ignition.
Water mist extinguishers, also known as 'dry' water mist due to the microscopic droplets they discharge, can be used on A, B, C type fires and on live electrical equipment, as it is tested up to 35000 Volt and only contains de-ionised water, which cannot conduct electricity. It even has an F (deep fat fryer fires) rating.
- Extinguisher Rating 13A, 21B, 75F
- Can be used on class A, B, C, F and electrical fires
- Kitemarked to BS EN 3 and CE marked
- No residue after discharge
- 100% environmentally friendly
- 35kV Di-electrical test pass and use of de-ionised water make it safe on live electrical equipment of up to 1000V
- Supplied complete with wall mounting bracket
- 5 Year Warranty
Please Note: Due to the extinguisher medium being de-ionised water, these extinguishers leave almost no residue to clean up after use.