- DIY & TRADE WELCOME
- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
Fire Pillows for Trunking
X Series Fire Pillows are designed to provide an effective fire barrier, on a temporary or permanent basis, for services which are subject to frequent changes or replacement. The fire pillows consist of a waterproof glass cloth bag containing organic fillers and intumescent additives.
Pillows can be added, removed or rearranged in an aperture to accommodate to the needs of the situation and have been tested with metallic pipes, cables, cable bunches, cable trays and cable ladders.
Tested in block wall, concrete and masonry walls and concrete floors up to 1m² area and suitable for indoor and outdoor locations pillows remain flexible between –5°C to +40°C.
Three sizes of X Series fire pillow are available; please ensure that the correct pillow is installed to suit the opening size. See tables below.
- CE Marked.
- UL-EU Accreditation.
- Cable trunking by UL assessment.
- Classified in accordance with EN13501-2.
- Fire Pillows tested with metallic pipes, cables, cable bunches, cable trays and cable ladders, please refer to the test certification.
- Fire Resistance EN 1366-3 EI 120.
- Fire Classification EN13501-2.
- BS 7671-2008 Chapter 42 & 52 - Electrical Installations Fire Resistance.
- Tested in accordance with EN10140-2: 2010 - Airborne Sound.
- Tested in accordance with EN10126: 2000 Air Permeability.
|Astro Intumescent CE X-Series Pillow (330x50x20mm) - Sausage|
|Astro Intumescent CE X-Series Pillow (330x200x25mm) - Small|
|Astro Intumescent CE X-Series Pillow (330x200x45mm) - Large|
Safety Data Sheet