- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
Significantly improved compatibility with reinforcements
The symmetrical 4 x 90 cutting edge geometry (up to 10 mm with solid carbide head) prevents the drill bit from hooking in or running off centre when striking e.g. reinforcements.
Noticeably quicker drilling
The advanced tip geometry and asymmetrically placed elevations on the cutting edges ensure improved traction.
Perfect drilling properties over the entire service life
- Head geometry that is tailored to the drill bit diameter
- 16 mm: One-piece carbide element maximised attachment surface with the steel body gives high stability.
- 32 mm: Multi-piece carbide element for faster drilling progress, and trisection design to improve buffering of torsional forces.
Considerably improved drilling speed and dust removal while at the same time offering increased protection against breakage
Vario spiral conveyor with back that narrows at the front and widens at the rear, as well as sharper angle at the spiral end ensures reduced friction, high stability and maximum transmission of impact energy.
Optimum guidance in drilled hole
Drill bit with four cutting edges and four-spiral geometry to ensure that the bit is guided perfectly into the drilled hole.
Precise spot drilling
The special self-centring tip enables high-precision spot drilling.
Steel reinforcements should only be drilled through with permission from a structural engineer. With long drill bit lengths, pre-drill using a short drill bit of the same diameter.