- DIY & TRADE WELCOME
- ORDER BY 7PM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY - LONDON*
- OVERNIGHT DELIVERY UK Mon-Fri
- NO QUIBBLE 30 DAY RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH PROMISE*
- EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
WAGO Junction Box in various sizes.
A multipurpose electrical junction enclosure that has been designed for use with the Wago 222 and 773 series terminal blocks. The Wagobox is easier to use, quicker to fit and more configurable than any other junction box of it’s size. It is the first of its type and redefines the standard for general purpose domestic and commercial junction boxes.
- Installing a Wagobox can take as little as 25% of the time it takes to install a screw terminal style junction box
- Cables are cut to size and connected outside the box
- No awkward connections in a small space
Easy to use
- No screws or fiddly clamp bars
- Cables slot into position and are secured in seconds
- Uses simple to fit Wago pushwire and lever clamp terminal
- Dimensions: 39mm x 44mm x 108mm
- Supports up to 6 cables
- Fits through a 60mm diameter spot light hole
The integrated cable clamp can secure flex and 6242Y and 6243Y cables from 1.0mmÇ to 6.0mmÇ twin and earth. Robust cable grippers that can be configured in seconds to grip cables up to 8.00mm in diameter. Mix and match the Wago 222 and 773 terminal blocks to suit the job with up to 24 individual terminations.