Refunds & returns policy
We can only accept returns in certain circumstances.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- You must obtain an RMA before sending item back to us by post only.
- We cannot accept personal returns to the warehouse as we have NO trade counter facilities.
- Items must be returned in (1) Saleable condition (2) Original packaging.
- Any products that are designed to come into contact with the human body cannot be accepted for return. For example ear plugs, dust masks and eye protection. This also includes products such as vacuum air filter and bags that can potentially contaminate breathable air.
- We are generally happy to offer a full refund on items returned to us within 30 days. This excludes holiday days.
- Trade Angel will only accept responsibility for the cost of returning any faulty items.
- A restocking fee may apply in certain circumstances; you will be advised of this with the RMA
To process your return, please dowload our Returns Form and follow the instructions below:
Please note (1) Reason for return (2) Action required.
Your Order Number must appear on the Returns Form
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for the RMA advice to be returned to you – the items may need to be posted elsewhere
Once you have recived the RMA advice print if off.
Then cut off the RMA label provded and affix to the parcel. Don’t forget to enclose the RMA form in the package before you seal it up.
Take the package to the counter in your local post office.